Monday 26 May 2014

Jelly Bums Duck



 Duck pattern is available from the website, Etsy and Ravelry.

Quack Quack all!
Just popping in to introduce the little Jelly Bum Duck knitting pattern.This design has to be one of my favourites from all the toys I've designed. I created the pattern as a mallard duck, however the duck can easily be  knit in all brown with a little blue stripe on the wings for a female duck version. I've included a front view and a side view of the finished toy as I think you you get a more ducky profile from the side, by seeing the full force of the magnificent bill.  I hope you like him, he's be super cute to knit up for a farm theme or 'old MacDonald' finger puppets for little ones.


So  now this leaves us with only one pattern to release next week to complete the new ten designs. So you know the score by now if you want a peek then head over to our give-away page to be in with a chance of winning the first copy.
Last weeks lucky winner of the Lady Bug pattern was Theresa Ann, so a huge congratulations to you. Remember if you entered for the duck pattern give away, the winner has been emailed so go check you in-box.
So as always remeber to like, share and most of all keep on knitting.
Have a great week everyone and I'll see you all next week.
♥ Raynor

No comments: