Sunday 17 May 2009

Free Patterns: Dino Suit


Hey all, just popping by to let you all know that I've finished another free pattern to dress up the Jelly Bums. It's an awesome little dino suit!

Click here for pattern

I got the idea from the show 'Peppa Pig' (which my 2 year old is obsessed with) as Peppas' little brother George answers everything with 'dinosaur'. So I thought it would be really cool to be able to dress the animals up as a dinosaur. I hope you all enjoy the pattern, I'd love to see if anyone makes one, I can picture them now in a whole variety of colours so let your imagination run wild.
The pattern was designed to use with the oval body pattern and either the animal legs or the big foot legs, I've modelled the suit on a little lamb with the animal legs.
I really enjoyed creating this pattern so you'll be happy to know that I'm already jotting down lots of ideas for more dress up patterns and hopefully you can soon have a whole little wardrobe for your Jelly Bums. The biggest problem is deciding between making more outfits or more animals now, so I'll hopefully find a happy medium soon maybe alternate between the two.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend and I'll hopefully be back with any updates soon.
♥ Raynor

6 comments:

Esther said...

maybe it's all two year olds as mine is obsessed with peppa too! The fisrt thing she does when she wakes up is to grunt! I love the little dino suit by the way - where do you find the time to design all these cute things?

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Raynor! This is totally adorable. I think I need to make some for the babies YOU made me! Thanks for your generosity in offering this free pattern!

Jenn said...

This is great! Thanks!

SwngDncr said...

Absolutely adorable! I love you patterns and the outfits are just the icing on the cake. I like the costume ideas..what about something like the costumes for Sheldon the Turtle? (just search ravelry, you'll find him) He's got pirate, cowboy, superhero, etc.

SwngDncr said...

in doing the body of this, I thought it would be easy to modify it into a pattern for bib-overalls. I might actually try working it out myself. will let you know what happens

Stefanie said...

Too stinkin' cute! I hope you make more clothes for them. That would make me want to knit up the animals even more. :)