Friday 10 October 2008

Jelly Bums Elephant

Another day, another new pattern. This time I'm proud to introduce you to the Jelly Bum elephant, the pattern is now available from my etsy shop.


Jelly Bum elephants are very wise and intelligent creatures. They are very family orientated so you'll have to knit up a whole herd of them so they don't feel lonely. They like to talk to each other with their 'trumpet-like' calls and their favourite hang out is wallowing around waterholes whilst their playful little ones grab each others tails.
I eventually finished my little ear flap hat for my little girl, it turned out really well but I think I'm going to remake it with some chunkier yarn so its nice and cosy. In other needle news I'm trying to finish off a Sheldon for my eldest daughter who took a shine to the first one I knitted which was blue. So as she has a penchant for all things purple I decided that would be the perfect colour for her, she only 18 months old and is chomping at the bit for it as she keeps trying to steal it off my needles!
I'll be back to creating another new pattern this week, I'm not too sure what it will be yet but as usual I promise I'll get pictures up as soon as it's available to buy. So have a nice weekend everyone and happy knitting.
♥ Raynor

No comments: