The reason he took so long was because I couldn't make up my mind about his hair. At first I threaded all his hair with knots and it took forever and in the end I didn't like the way it looked so I gave him a haircut! Once it was all off I decided on just knitting the mane as one piece, and I love how it turned out, he looks like a little punk with a mo-hawk from the side.
I've had so much fun creating these little guys in the past few months, however this pattern will be the last one before the new year as I'm taking a break from pattern writing over the holiday season, don't worry though I'll still around to send out an orders.
I hope everyone is having fun knitting their little Jelly Bums for loved ones this Christmas, and if you do knit one please take some pictures for me and upload them onto the Jelly Bums flickr group because I really do love to see them.
So I'll pop off for now, and in the mean time have a lovely holiday season and try not to stress out too much (I know, easier said than done!).