Monday 28 April 2014

Jelly Bum Mole


Mole Knitting Pattern available from Etsy, Website & Ravelry

Oh my we're now half way through the new pattern released now that we're on the 5th pattern for a little knitted mole. This little guy has burrowed his way right into the heart of the Jelly Bum zoo as a lovable little character. The little claws on this guy were a challange for me to create wihtout a complex design or too much finshing at the end. I think he looks so sweet and far from being a pest that many golfer see him as!

This week it's a big congratulations to Daniel Stacey who can get his needles clucking by knitting up the chicken pattern he won from last weeks give away. As promised you'll get to find out what next weeks pattern release is by hopping on over to our give away page to be in with a chance of winning it on it's release day.

I'm having a lot of fun regaining my knitting fever again and so I'm cracking on through that elusive animal list I've had going for well .... forever! I've had a good few suggestions sent it from people which will duly be tackled. It's always difficult to pick which one to do next as I just wish I had the time to create them all. I've also been adding a few free pattern for Frozen dolls over on my free pattern blog The Knitted Toy Box. On top of that if you haven't seen my knitted doll designs I also have more dolls in the pipeline for my Elf Pop Knitted Doll range. So keep your eyes peeled for any updates with these if your looking for some unique knitted doll patterns.

Ok all, until next week, be good and keep on knitting.
Raynor x

No comments: