Thursday 25 September 2008

Jelly Bums Cat

Today another new pattern is available in my Etsy shop, and it's a little kitty cat.


 
Jelly Bum cats are the perfect little furry companions. They are playful little creatures and love nothing more than to chase after your balls of yarn! A piece of fish and a bowl of cream will go down a treat with these guys, and to show your their delight they will sit for hours on your lap purring contentedly.

As a request from a fantastic customer of mine I'm going to working on a new free pattern for my other blog The Knitted Toy Box for the next day or so. Then I'll be right back to creating more pattern for my Etsy shop. Hopefully I should have another pattern ready for next week.

Once I have a few patterns available I'm going to put up pattern deals where the more you buy the more you save. Remember I have a list of about 50 animals I'm wanting to make so you may want to hang fire if there is a particular little critter you want.
♥ Raynor

1 comment:

Annie said...

Oh my those are sooo cute. You knit and design beautifully! Can't wait to see what else you have.