Wednesday 24 September 2008

Jelly Bums Dog

Ok as promised my very first Jelly Bums animal pattern is finally finished, and it's a little doggy.



Jelly Bum Dogs are very loyal creature who love company. Known as mans best friend they make great companions for us humans. They love to run around and their favourite game is fetch with a big bouncy ball. These little guys adore kids, and love to be treated with a a big juicy bone when they've been a good boy.

The pattern is currently available from my Etsy shop or if you don't have an etsy account then just email me and I can take payment directly via paypal.

As mentioned before this toy is the first of a very long list of animals I have in the pipeline. I have another one finished but the pattern needs formatting so it should be available over the next day or so. So pop back in and check to see which new animal will be joining the gang.
♥ Raynor

No comments: