Saturday 1 November 2008

Knitting heaven

Hi all, just a little end of the week update to let you all know the new pattern is coming along nicely, and should hopefully be available by the start of next week.
Yesterday was hubby's day off work so we went for a little run in the car with the girls. We ended up going to a little village called Letham which has a fantastic little craft shop. I think I could easily spend all my hours (and money!) in there and never get bored. In their little yarn corner they only really stock high quality yarn like cotton, wool, mohair, angora...... so different to the normal acrylic I usually use for my toys. It's safe to say I was in knitters heaven surrounded by all those beautiful textures and colours, thank you Debbie Bliss.
Anyway I got my paws on a nice little ball of Sirdar Snowflake yarn for a future pattern, it really is the perfect yarn for the job and I'm more than sure the finished toy will look perfect.
OK I'll stop being a yarn bore for today, have a lovely weekend all and I'll see you all next week.
♥ Raynor

No comments: