Wednesday 7 January 2009

Happy 2009

Hello everyone, I thought I would wearily dip my head back in here after what seems like a little hibernating period. Well first of all I just wanted to say a little belated Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you had a lovely holiday season. For those who have been waiting ever so patiently you'll be glad to know that my knitting needles have been warmed up again today and are now back in action, clicking away creating the latest animal pattern. I was informed by my husband that I 'hadn't made a pattern in ages', I think he missed getting to choose the animals! Now the winter may be a little cold for the little fellow being created but I've had a few requests to have his pattern ready before spring time. I'm hoping to have him ready before the start of the weekend, so remember and pop back to meet the newest furry friends.
Take care
♥ Raynor

No comments: