Monday 26 January 2009

Jelly Bums Wolf



Whose afraid of the big bad wolf?
Well this latest pattern took a little long than expected to get released, after getting off to a flying start, general life got in the way and he had to be put on the back burner for a few days.
This pattern was made as a request from a customer of mine who used my pattern for her shamanic work, it's great when people tell me their purpose for knitting the patterns.
I also had a lovely lady write to me a few weeks back letting me know that she uses the animals to illustrate her own homemade stories for her grandchildren, which I thought was a fantastic idea, to get a kids imagination flowing. So along those line I thought perhaps this wolf could be used alongside the Jelly Bums pig pattern to make little toys or finger puppets to go with 'The three little pigs' children's story. I'll add a little free pattern to the blog this week to help 'accessorise' the story a little.
Another request I've had from a few people lately is about legs for stuffed toys. The toys sort of just took on a look of their own when I started creating the jelly bums and the flat bottom of the toy just seemed to have its own unique 'look'. However I'll work on a little leg pattern for the toys this week and I'll pop it on the blog for free so it's accessible to everyone who has previously purchased a pattern.
So with my little blog patterns on my 'to do' list this week, the next pattern won't be available until the start of February. So please come back again and see what goodies the Jelly Bums have in store over the next few weeks.
♥ Raynor

2 comments:

miss aine said...

Cute, cute, cute

Anonymous said...

Hey Raynor!
Gosh, it's been a while since I've commented but I read every post you send out. I'm loving your animals and hope to, one day, have the courage to give one a try. I'm such a weeny! Anyhow, you KNOW I'd love to see a goat pattern since my sister now has TWO of them. Maybe for my 50th birthday in March? heh heh.....

Keep up the good work. You've got a gift! Blessings, Leslie