Thursday 8 January 2009

Jelly Bums Rabbit


This is the first Jelly Bum pattern of 2009, a cute little bunny rabbit. Very easy to knit up, he was requested by a few of my customers so that they could knit up a storm before Easter time. I'm glad it's not just me who barely gets one holiday season out of the way but is starting up their knitting projects for the next! So if you knit him up you can hide all you Cadburys cream eggs under the tea cosy body and he'll keep them safe for you.
Each time I knit an animal I always like to imagine what people would use them for. Some of my customers have used them for all different things such as animated stories and even shamanic work. The safari animals are always a popular choice to knit up for kids nursery rooms. I love knowing how people use the patterns, so if you've knit up one (or more) of my patterns send, add your pictures of you work to the Jelly Bums Flickr group, I'd love to see the secret lives of the Jelly Bums.
I'm going to get started on the next pattern tomorrow, as I want to make up for lost time over the holiday season and get cracking on that target of 50 animals.
So check back soon to see what my needles have been creating.
♥ Raynor

3 comments:

Annie said...

50? wow! I can't wait to see

PAC said...

soooo cute!!

Barley Sugar said...

These bunnies are just lovely, I'm going to try and knit a few up to sell and raise money for my favourit rabbit rescue... just trying to work out how I could make them lop eared bunnies???

Hannah