Wednesday 15 July 2009

Jelly Bums Badger


 
Hey all, just popping in to introduce the little Jelly Bum Badger pattern. This pattern seems to have taken me forever to create as it took a few attempts to get his face stripes just right (I'm such a faux perfectionist!).
This is the part where I usually say he is available from my etsy shop, however in addition to that I'd like to take the opportunity to announce the opening of the Jelly bums website. I can't believe I actually got around to doing it, my little shiny new website! So if you want to have a peek then click on the 'buy patterns' picture on the right hand side.
The website uses paypal payment so it's just the same as buying my patterns from Etsy, apart from you don't need to have any type of account to use it, just a valid working email address. Simples!
All prices are in pounds (£) sterling, however paypal will automatically convert your currency to the sterling if your outside the UK. So it's really easy to buy the single pattern and pattern deals. I will probably be using the website to add some help videos as well, so look out for that in the future! Also keep an eye out as I'm hoping to run a competition soon to officially launch the website.

At the moment I'm juggling between writing more animal patterns and creating some pattern for the Little Red Stitches shop, as I'm really enjoying creating the dolls. If only you could see the idea lists I have scribbled all over little pieces of paper in my knitting drawer, there's never enough time in the day eh?

Ok back to my knitting, as usual I'll be back with any updates, so in the meantime happy knitting.
♥ Raynor

No comments: